NHRS has become aware of an email some members have received from a third-party containing a link to sign up for a free retirement appointment. THIS EMAIL IS NOT FROM NHRS.
The email was sent through a marketing program called “Pension Navigators.”
The sender is not affiliated with NHRS.
NHRS does, from time to time, send out emails listing upcoming general information events, but we do not send unsolicited emails to set up individual one-on-one appointments.
Suspicious emails, voicemails, and other solicitations are an unfortunate part of everyday life. Knowledge is the best defense for your personal information and financial well-being. If you ever receive an unsolicited communication that purports to be from NHRS, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members looking for information about NHRS benefits are encouraged to go directly to the source. We provide many different ways for you to stay informed.
- Visit our website, www.nhrs.org, to learn about benefits, download forms, find answers to frequently asked questions, and get updates on legislation.
- Attend a live member education webinar. Visit www.nhrs.org/meetings-events to find an upcoming presentation.
- Visit our YouTube page to view recorded presentations.
- Sign up for My Account through our website to view your personal account information.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for updates and links on a variety of retirement topics.