Supplemental retirement savings

All NHRS members have the opportunity to participate in additional retirement savings vehicles, either individually, or, in many cases, through a supplemental defined contribution plan offered through their employer.

For instance, employees who work for the State of New Hampshire have the option to participate in the NH Public Employees 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan. If you are not a state employee, you can check with your personnel/HR department to learn about what retirement savings vehicles may be available to you through your employer.

Reminder: NHRS is not affiliated with the state deferred compensation plan, or any local defined contribution options.

Learn More

NH Public Employees 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan

Disclaimer: This page is intended as an informational tool only. Links to third-party sites are provided as a service for our members and retirees. The links provided are not maintained by NHRS or affiliated with any services provided by the retirement system. We make no endorsement, express or implied, of the content or activities of any linked sites. Questions should be directed to the administrator(s) of each specific site.