Tracking the status of a bill in the current legislative session
- Visit the New Hampshire General Court website: http://gencourt.state.nh.us/
- Under the heading of “Current Bills,” enter the bill number in the box under “Find a Bill” and hit return or click on the magnifying glass icon. Format: Use HB for House Bills and SB for Senate Bills followed by the bill number without any spaces; for example, Senate Bill 309 would be entered as "SB309". If you want to look up multiple bills, separate them with a comma and no space. For example, "HB119,HB226,SB21,HB402,SB76,HB128".
- From the Bill Search Results screen, click on the bill number for more information, including the bill docket, bill versions, amendments, hearing reports, and roll call votes (if any).
Looking up a bill from a previous legislative session
- Visit the New Hampshire General Court website.
- Under the heading of “Current Bills,” click on “Advanced Bill Search."
- Enter the year, bill number, and/or other information related to your search.
To review a specific House or Senate calendar, visit the New Hampshire General Court website and scroll down to "Calendars & Meeting Schedules."