My Account - Ready When You Are
Reviewing your account information has never been easier
for a printable PDF version of this FAQ.
What is My Account?
My Account is an online service of the New Hampshire Retirement System (NHRS), where members and retirees can access personal pension benefit information.
How do I access My Account?
My Account is available through the NHRS website: https://www.nhrs.org/
What if I need assistance creating an account or using My Account?
Step-by-step instructions on creating an account are available in the Help section of My Account.
Retirees may also call NHRS toll free at 1-877-600-0158 ext. 3680 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, or email [email protected].
What can I do in My Account?
As a retiree in receipt of a monthly retirement benefit you can:
- View monthly and year-to-date information on benefit payments and deductions
- View Federal withholding information
- Set up or update direct deposit information
- View summary and account balance information
- View or update demographic information (e.g. address, phone number, email)
- Download copies of IRS Form 1099-R
What about security?
NHRS uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to ensure your information is protected and transmitted securely.
What if I forget my password or username?
Please use the “Forgot your Password?” or “Request a Username” features of My Account.