The benefits you earn as a member of the New Hampshire Retirement System are an important part of your financial plan. They can help you and your beneficiaries achieve financial security in retirement or in the event of disability or death. NHRS offers many different ways for you to stay informed.
- Visit our website, www.nhrs.org, to learn about benefits, download forms, find answers to frequently asked questions, and get updates on legislation.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for updates and links on a variety of retirement topics.
- Visit our YouTube page to view online presentations.
- Sign up for My Account through our website to view your personal account information. My Account provides members with access to information such as account summaries and balances, beneficiary designations, contact information, and Member Annual Statements. There’s also an online estimator to calculate projected retirement benefits based on various scenarios. Retirees can use My Account to view year-to-date retirement benefit summaries, deductions, and direct deposit status, as well as to update their address or contact information and print copies of their federal 1099R tax forms.
- Sign up for NHRS Email Updates. Subscribers can get all of our emails, or choose to receive updates only on topics they are interested in. Visit the NHRS website at www.nhrs.org/sign-up to join the list.
- Attend a live member education presentation to learn about NHRS benefits. Events are held monthly in our Concord office and throughout the year at additional locations across the state. Visit www.nhrs.org/meetings-events to find a presentation in your area.
- Close to retirement? Make an appointment to review your retirement paperwork. Appointments aren’t required, but our Benefits Specialists are here to help you with the process and answer any questions you may have.