Has Your Name or Address Changed?

Jun 24, 2019

Be sure to update your contact information (address, phone number, or email) whenever it changes. Even if you are only going somewhere warmer for the winter, you should let us know. Throughout the year NHRS sends out information that you won’t want to miss.

It’s easier than ever to update your information!

  • Log on to your My Account through the NHRS website at: https://wms.nhrs.org/NHRSMemberServices/pgwebmember.exe
  • Download the Personal Information Change Form from the NHRS website at: https://www.nhrs.org/retirees/forms
  • Contact NHRS at (603) 410-3500 for a mailed paper copy of the form